Healthcare communications – specific materials and activities
We can plan, write and design a broad range of communications and activities tailored to your specific therapeutic area and clinical needs, such as:
- Strategic communications plans
- Planning and facilitation of strategy days
- Independent medical education
- Creative concepts/campaigns for product launches, new indications, PBS listing, etc.
- Advertising campaigns
- Sales collateral, e.g. detail aids, leave behinds, objection handlers, clinical updates
- e-detail aids (tablet/apps with back-end CRM integration)
- Direct-mail campaigns/EDMs
- Patient resources (information materials, patient kits, online tools, custom-designed apps)
- Newsletter series, case studies
- Websites (with cross-platform compatibility)
- Speaker interview and presentation highlights DVDs
- Educational meetings (events, workshops, seminars, speaker roadshows)
- Online and DVD-based learning resources
- Satellite broadcasts and podcasts
- Data presentations (PowerPoint, Flash animation, video, infographics)
- Advisory boards
- Creation and management of consensus groups (e.g. for clinical guidelines)
- Patient support programs (including nurse-led home infusions, self-injection training, phone support)
- Product familiarisation programs (design through implementation including online interface, hard copy collateral, project management and logistics)
- Social media campaigns
- QA and CPD meetings and clinical audits.
Want to see some supporting evidence?
Due to the constraints of the Medicines Australia code, we can’t show you examples of our pharma work here. But why not come and see us in our rooms?
Contact us today for an appointment – and don’t worry, there’s no waiting list for our friendly clinicians.