Marketing B2B and professional services in the digital era
We offer the strategic advice and practical assistance you need to position your expert professionals as influencers and thought leaders in their field:
- Online marketing audits and brand alignment
- Content marketing strategy and plans
- Social media strategy, training and management
- Coaching and internal workshops
- Editorial planning, writer training and/or writing assistance to support your in-house blogging program
- Online thought-leadership programs
- Promotional collateral, theming and logistical support for virtual events
- Content development
We can plan, write and design a broad range of educational and branded content that addresses the key issues and challenges facing buyers:
- White papers, trends reports, data synopses
- e-books, HTML e-newsletters and EDMs
- Infographics and animations
- Interactive presentations (SlideShare, YouTube)
- Videos, webinars
- Blog posts, thought-leadership articles, opinion pieces
- Website architecture, copy and design
- Profiles/bios for LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Traditional marketing communications, e.g. brochures, direct mail etc.
Our seminars and masterclasses aim to improve firms’ use of the online environment for brand building. Recent topics have included:
- All for one: Harnessing personal brands to build your firm’s brand in the content era
- Beyond the hype: Making sense of content marketing and social media in professional services
- Signature thinkers and visible experts: Building your personal brand in the digital era.
Our coaching programs, seminars and masterclasses cater for practitioners and operational managers, including:
- Marketing and BD managers who want to incorporate online tactics into promotional programs to help build the corporate brand
- ‘High potential’ individuals within firms seeking to raise their profile in a particular area and position themselves as subject-matter experts
- Mature leaders within firms and rainmakers looking to augment their traditional networking methods with newer digital tools
- Partners who are moving out of a firm and seeking opportunities beyond firm life (and may not be familiar with or understand the role of digital platforms in personal branding).
Want to know more or just getting started with social media and content marketing?
Contact us for a free chat. Let us come to yours or visit us here in South Yarra. We’ll do our best to answer any burning questions you may have and address your healthy scepticism by presenting a clear, strategic rationale for why you should consider including these new channels in your marketing and BD programs.
T: + 61 3 9829 0088