Six branding lessons from Click Frenzy
Click Frenzy was meant to be the sale that stopped the nation. It did just that – but not quite in the way intended. So what lessons from the Click Fiasco can prevent you from making the same mistakes with your brand??
- If you put your brand in the hands of a third party, be sure you can trust them with it.
- Never over-promise, then under-deliver.
- Consider your local market before ‘importing’ foreign strategy.
- Don’t put your brand equity at risk for the sake of short-term sales.
- Always be transparent about your reasons for collection and use of personal data.
- Invest in an initiative because it’s right for your brand, not because everyone else is doing it.