Our 10 most popular blog posts in 2014
Our friends and subscribers have been pestering us relentlessly for a list of our ‘greatest hits’ in 2014.
OK, that’s not entirely true. In fact, it’s not even a little bit true. Nevertheless, we thought that you might like a chance to catch up on this year’s posts that received the most positive (albeit rather aloof) feedback from our friend Google Analytics.
- 5 reasons why this is a Lidl advertising gem
- The new acronyms that every marketer must know
- The copywriter’s dictionary
- Advertising ignorance: why your brand needs to do grammar gooder
- & what???
- Learnifying buzzwords: a practical guide
- So you want to be different?
- Any tagline you want, so long as it is ridiculous
- The inside word: how one professional services firm is solving the ‘content conundrum’
- The winners from our first healthcare advertising brief
To our subscribers, thank you for humouring us this year, and enjoy the festive season. See you in 2015.